Terms and Conditions of enrolment with New Zealand Estimating and Surveying (NZES)
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions you accept that enrolment with NZES will not be fully complete until you complete the enrolment process.
To fully complete your enrolment you need to:
- Complete our application form with your correct details.
- Verify your identification (if requested).
- Meet any programme entry requirements if detailed to you.
- Pay applicable course related fees or have signed up to a payment plan of your choosing.
Please note that with payment plans, on request, all students have the option to pay their outstanding balance with a lump sum payment as well as change their payment term or schedule.
To graduate with NZES you need to:
- Pass all modules with a grade of 65% or higher
Please note that there is no limit to the number of submissions students are permitted to make and will receive feedback on each submission.
During enrolment with NZES you will:
- Have access to high quality course materials whenever and wherever you want.
- Be provided ongoing support and advice by an assigned tutor.
- Have to option to retake any assignments until you achieve a grade of 65% or higher
Until you are fully enrolled:
- You will not be able to undertake any assessment that counts towards a final grade.
- You will not have access to your education provider’s library and learner support services for this course.
- You will not be able to participate in online Forums.